Hello Community,

Leave a comment , veterans will recognizes eachother anyway :D

PR BF2 for life

Engineer <3 .i.
Wicca <3 .i.

Lennox

Early Access
Started PR 0.83 played until 1.3 patch
Played in HOG server Rus Reality Pros and one of Germany server .
Name was [SoL] Sprite

MisTyK

Been playing PR since 2008 on v0.8. Such a great journey.

Played in the meantime to PR:ArmA2,TacBF,Squad. I really put hope on this mod.
I've been internal tester for casus belli, pr:arma, tacbf,.. so interested for a new round !!

HibouX69

Since 2005 on BF2 2008 on PR, Operation flaschpoint, arma, 2,3, member of FSF on arma 3, squad, insurgency sansdstorm, postscript, hell let lose etc. Always a simulation player; )

Since 2012 in PRBF2 And currently, I played a long time in lone wolf until I joined the glorious PRTA in 2016-2017.

I met the genius of Wicca (Hello wicca, I am Joaquin, former member of the-9), well at the same time that I joined the prta I joined the ninth company, carried out by Mr. Camel. I spent like 2 to 3 years with them I don't know if more, we helped create another clan of Latin Spanish speakers, we helped create the 1stSA currently operational in PRTA and PRBF2 of which I am also currently a member, I was waiting for a new Project Reality for a long time and here it is before my eyes.
I am happy with this and with the community that is making this possible. great game now Let the game rest in peace That game that made me cry, laugh, insult, break my keyboard, etc.
RIP PRBF2

Hello PRBF3 !!!

Solidmorph

Early Access
Still around here, I used to play under CarlosDMB name long, long time ago. I was part for a short period of time of NATO forces during PR Tournament. Those were good times.

Ill be using Solidmorph now. Probably some of HOG clan boys remember me, I was quite a regular there. Remember this guy named Hayley.

Cheers everyone,